Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back from the field!

I just came back from The Great Boston Burlesque Exposition and I have to say I am quite content! I still need to emerge from the hypnotic state induced by all the pasties' twirling and lack of sleep, as well as take some distance to process all the data and information gathered during numerous and highly valuable interactions.

One thing I can say, dealing with some of the last remaining classical legends of burlesque, as well as the generational clash between burlesque and neo-burlesque, has given me a fresh outlook on my research project. I'm very excited about that!

I have decided to keep on feeding this blog as it is a valuable tool in myresearch project, I invite you to come back in order to follow and comment on the evolution of my research... I hope some other students in the class will do the same as lots of the research projects were very interesting and inspiring!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Twirling pasties! lol. I'm glad to see the blogs still are still getting posts!

Maximilian C. Forte said...

Do you think you will maintain this blog as part of your broader, ongoing research project? I would encourage you to keep it online, and no, not just because of the delightful photos (but thanks for that anyway!).

Post a Comment